Renthal Standard Front Sprocket KTM
One of the most trusted available in the business. Used by most factory race teams.
These Renthal Countershaft Sprockets feature self-cleaning grooves which clear mud from the sprocket, which results in longer life of the countershaft sprocket.
- Front sprockets are made of case-hardened nickel chromoly steel
- Ultralight front sprockets are 10% to 15% lighter than standard sprockets
- All sprockets feature self-cleaning grooves to clear mud and increase sprocket life
- Drilled design looks trick, saves weight and doesn't sacrifice strength
- Used by Honda, Kawasaki, Pro Circuit Kawasaki, Troy Racing and KTM teams