Renthal Standard 7/8” Handlebars
Renthal 7/8 handlebars re-wrote history when they became the first aftermarket aluminium handlebar to be fitted as OEM on a Japanese motorcycle.All Honda CR/CRF and Kawasaki KX/KXF models (except minis) are fitted with a Renthal 7/8" handle bar as original equipment.The exclusive aluminium alloy and the advanced manufacturing processes we use result in a handlebar which is more than capable of withstanding the extreme rigours of motocross and supercross riding and racing.
- 7/8" (22mm) external diameter to fit most standard sized clamps and controls
- 7010 T6 Aluminium, which Renthal has exclusive rights to this specially developed alloy, for the manufacture of handlebars
- High impact strength, lightweight and excellent vibration dampening
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurling - Grip end only - increases bonding between bar and grip
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause a stress riser and lead to fatigue failure
- Anodising - a 15 step anodising process forms an integral coating giving protection against corrosion
- Renthal’s copyrighted, bonded lightweight single bolt clamping system for the cross-brace* , greatly increases strength whilst still allowing flex
- Laser etched positioning grid
- The highest quality - 35 individual steps/processes required in the production of each bar and 58 separate quality checks made
- A specially developed injection moulded crossbar pad is included with every handlebar
- Please note that Renthal road handlebars do not come fitted with a cross-brace. The cross-brace is fitted to all Renthal 7/8" MX handlebars and the street fighter handlebars
**Note: 50cc Playbike handlebars are intended for use on 50cc Playbikes for taller riders. Certain bikes may require the use of longer control cables to fit the taller bar bend.