ONE INDUSTRIES SUNLINE V1 MDX CLUTCH PERCH & LEVER ASSEMBLY
$ 69.00 $ 180.00
$ 69.00 $ 180.00
One Industries Sunline V1 MDX Multi-Directional Clutch Perch and Lever Assembly
No other clutch perch assembly and lever combination has this many features and level of technology. The clutch perch is for the racer looking to have function, quality and attention to detail all in one that provides the ultimate high performance part. Has perfect axis lever to perch mating system that threads directly into the lever and not with a bolt underneath it. This allows the lever to pivot on a perfect axis point which results in optimal clutch pull and greatly reducing wear on the lever at the pivot point.
Combined with an oversized on the fly ez-adjuster to dial in the precise feel with a sealed rubber boot and aluminum knobs for traction and durability. A form-fitted logo embossed front rubber cover to keep debris and water out of your lever and going down in your cable, which can cause catastrophic clutch failure. It comes with a Teflon sleeve that allows the entire perch to rotate out of harm's way in a crash, yet stays firm in place while riding. And crash in one direction, why should your lever bend in one? The V1 MDX is not a "flex" lever. Like no other lever before it, the V1 MDX moves forward, up and down. MDX, because you don't crash in one direction.
- Oversized ex-adjuster knob boot
- Forged CNC machined perch and rotator clamp with Teflon sleeve
- Perfect axis lever to perch mating system
- Form fitted front rubber cover with embossed logo
- InVINCEible V1 lever - Covered by patent 6,047,611. No other lever has this level of technology in it. No cables to break, just good solid hardware
- 3 options for handle color