Galfer Rear Wave Rotor Kawasaki
The Galfer rear wave rotor minimizes heat dissipation to other braking components with the innovative wave design. Also, the wave rotor evens out pad wear resulting in your brake pads lasting longer. The Galfer rear wave rotor is a solid mount rotor as most bikes have a floating rear caliper, so you still get that same floating rotor feel. Manufactured out of the best metals available, Galfer rear wave rotors are the perfect replacement/upgrade to your worn out OEM rotors.
- Designed both for trail and track
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions