Dunlop Geomax MX52 Rear Tire
- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.
The Geomax MX52 is derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing.
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action.
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design.
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design.
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel.
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain.
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound rubber element in the sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
- Staggered distribution of center blocks: Spreads the load on the tire and helps with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard-pack conditions.