Dunlop Geomax MX52 Front Tire
- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please contact Customer service.
The Geomax MX52 is derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing.
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action.
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design.
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design.
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel.
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain.
- New directional tread pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Unique tread block distribution: Knob design, pattern and knob construction are optimized to work in one direction, which provides advantages in feel and traction.