Dunlop Geomax MX32 Front Tire
- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please contact Customer service.
The Geomax MX32 is derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing.
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action.
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recessed carcass design.
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recessed carcass design.
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel.
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain.
- New directional tread pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Staggered middle blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX32 have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts.
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions.
- Chiseled shoulder block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip.
- Knob placement: Newly improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress.